Sunday 13 January 2013

Weekend with Guest Designers -part 3. / Weekend z Gościnnymi Projektantami -cz3.)

Naszym trzecim fantastycznym gościem tego weekendu
jest niezwykła osoba i utalentowana artystka....

Out third guest this weekend 
is amazing person and such a talented artist...

Please welcome...
Powitajmy ciepło...



HELEN TILBURY
(South Africa)




"Hi everyone! My name is Helen Tilbury & I live in Durban, South Africa, with my hubs, 4 kids & 3 cats! I’ve been scrapbooking for 9 years now but only got really ‘serious’ about it 4 years ago when I discovered the online scrapbooking community of bloggers! Since then I’ve racked up over 1 500 blog posts over at http://helentilbury.blogspot.com {don’t worry you don’t have to read them all!!} I’ve worked for various companies & challenge sites since I began my online journey & I’ve been published in numerous print & online magazines. Currently I am designing for My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club, Les Papiers de Pandore in France, Berry71Bleu on Etsy & Purple Pumpkin in Australia. I like layered up pages with texture & dimension combined with clean lines & bright, saturated colour or rich neutrals. Modern Shabby is what I call my style. I love mixed media too & dabble in canvases & off the page projects a bit more often than I used to now. 

 Thanks to Aida for having me as a Guest Designer for 13 Arts! I love this collection!!"
----

"Cześć wszystkim! Nazywam się Helen Tilbury i mieszkam w Durban, Republika Południowej Afryki, z moim mężem, 4 dzieci i 3 kotami! Scrapuję od 9 lat, ale naprawdę" poważne " zajęłam się tym 4 lata temu, gdy odkryłam społeczność scrapbookingową blogerów! Od tamtego czasu opublikowałam ponad 1 500 postów na blogu http://helentilbury.blogspot.com {nie martwcie się, nie trzeba czytać ich wszystkich:)} Pracowałam dla różnych firm i blogów wyzwaniowych  od kiedy zaczęłam moją podróż online, moje prace były wielokrotnie opublikowane w wielu magazynach i czasopismach. Obecnie projektuję dla  My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club, Les Papiers de Pandore we Francji, dla Berry71Bleu na Etsy i Purple Pumpkin w Australii. Lubię warstwy na swoich pracach, faktury i przestrzenność, połączone z czystymi liniami i jasnymi nasyconymi kolorami albo bogatymi neutralnymi barwami. Nowoczesny Shabby - tak nazywam swój styl. Uwielbiam również mixed media  oraz wykonuję też prace na płotnie oraz inne projekty, trochę częściej teraz niż dawniej.

 Dziękuję za ugoszczenie mnie tutaj Aida jako Gościnną Projektantkę na blogu 13 arts! Uwielbiam tę kolekcję! "

A oto niesamowite prace Helen z papierami "Frosted Life"
Here are Helens stunning layouts with "Frosted Life" papers




















It's so unique take on our papers, I just love it! Thank You Helen so much!
To niezwykle oryginalne podejście na naszych papierów i ja to uwielbiam! Dziękuję bardzo Helen!

Dziękuję Wam za wszystkie przemiłe komentarze pod pracami naszych gości, wiem, że bardzo to doceniają:*
Thank You so much for all your comments - our guests really appreciate it :*

A w nadchodzacym tygodniu - premiera nowej kolekcji:)
And in the upcoming week please stay tuned for the premiere of new collection:)

Regards,
Ayeeda

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Helen for guest designing! Your work is unique and I truly adore your beautiful design. I also like the journal on "I am blessed" - well said. Thanks for sharing this with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Aida! Your papers are fabulous, just like you and your work and I wish you every success!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Helen's style... what gorgeous LOs she's designed with your papers!

    ReplyDelete