Sunday 27 April 2014

"Wonderful Time" with our GD Patricia Basson

Dziś czas na ostatni projekt od naszej Gościnnej Projektantki Patrici Basson. Patricia przygotowała dla nas piękny scrap ze zdjęciem swojej córki.
Today it's time for the last project from our GD- Patricia Basson. Patricia made a beautiful layout with her daughter for us.

***
Good morning on this wintry Saturday...This will be my last project as a Guest Designer for 13 Arts and I want to send a huge thank you to Aida Domisiewicz for having me on the Team these past three months!!! Using her products and working with the amazing talent on her Team has certainly pushed my Mixed Media skills up a little notch...it's amazing how inspirational it is to be amongst the best Mixed Media scrappers in the world!

This photo is of my youngest daughter dancing her way into the International Team that went overseas in 2006 to represent South Africa in New York...Here she was dancing her Acrobatic Dance...



I have distress punched the Natural Beauty paper from the Faces of Spring collection. Using some Distress Inks I prepared a coloured background for some stamping and stencilling using Ayeeda Gesso.







I painted the Photo Frames with a thick layer of crackling medium and once dry used the Yellow Amber and Light Turquoise mist as a paint, painting several layers whilst drying in between until I was happy with the colouring. To finish it off I painted it with the Silver Glitter Paint.





After the gesso was dry and sticking down some strips of the Decorative ribbon, I dry brushed a little of the Peach paint over the raised areas.





I used some of the stickers from the Label sheets as my title and spot journals.



This metal decoration was painted with several Distress Paints and embossed with Distress embossing Powder.



Absolutely love the grungy look on this piece of the frame...

This then my friends is it...thank you for visiting my blog and please feel free to visit the 13 Arts blog for many more amazing inspirational entries and the 13 arts on-line Shop should you be interested in byuing some of Aida's gorgeous products...

Products used on this page are...

 Faces of Spring:  Natural Beauty 
                              Strong Feelings 
                              Labels
Timeless: Labels
Ayeeda Gesso
Ayeeda Paints: Matt Peach 
                          Silver Glitter
Ayeeda Mist Chalk: Light Turquoise 
                                   Yellow Amber
Photo Frame # 
Decorative Ribbon Jets



***
Dziękujemy Patricio za te inspirujące 3 miesiące, Miło było Cię gościć!
Thank you Patricia for these inspiring 3 months. It was nice to have you here as our Guest!

3 comments:

  1. My heartfelt thank you to Aida and Marta for having me as a Guest Designer on this Team!!!! It was an absolute pleasure designing with these products and I seriously need to make a purchase for more of the mediums and amazing colour products! Thank you as well to all the other Designers for your constant inspiration...I will keep on following you all...Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Patricia. It was a pleasure to work with you :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome page Patricia!!! and OMG your girl is amazing! Beautiful work as always!xo

    ReplyDelete