Sunday 21 December 2014

SCREAM!! By Terhi Koskinen

Hi there! Waiting for Christmas? Me too! But instead of Christmas layout, I have something else to share with you. Last summer, my older daughter was so very happy to spent time in a forest, she claimed up to a stone and literally screamed her happiness. Such a silly little girl!


For this layout, I used papers from one of my favorite 13arts collections, All is Love, and did you knew you can find white cardboard from our store, too?



I started to build my page with some random stamping, using black ink. Another way to use ink on this layout was to add it through a stencil, from Cosy Evening collection. There is the word "lovely" which fits perfectly to the picture there - it's my older daughter yelling her happiness out loud.
Pink color on the background is Ayeeda Pastel Pink mist, I sprayed it onto an old plastic bag, then wrapped it and pressed it against the paper. It gives such a nice effect!


Then there is lots of paper layers, more mists and tiny embellishments such as pearls and diamonds. All available in our store!



Do you remember you can find us from Instagram (13arts)? And Twitter (@13_arts)? And Facebook? And Pinterest? I hope we'll see you there :)

I wish you all calm and happy Holidays!
Terhi xx

Products used:

3 comments: