Friday 17 April 2015

LO {Smile} by Terhi

Hello everyone!

Terhi here today with a purple layout. Our April challenge, hosted by lovely Ingrid, inspired me to play with colors. The challenge is to play with your favorite color, and I did, but I also wanted to play with other colors. One by one and today with purple.


To create the background, I played with Splash! inks, mists and paints - all spread up with water.
Super simple technique, my personal favorite.


I also used some modelling paste with our new stencils, and I chose to use papers from Mental Vacation and Starlight collections. They match together perfectly!



Thank you for stopping by today! 


Products used:

3 comments:

  1. my fave colour-purple. lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muito bom o seu blog, estive a percorre-lo li alguma coisa, porque espero voltar mais algumas vezes,deu para perceber a sua dedicação em partilhar o seu saber.
    Se me der a honra de visitar e ler algumas coisas no Peregrino e servo ficarei radiante.
    E se gostar e desejar comente.
    Que Deus vos abençõe e guarde.
    António.
    http://peregrinoeservoantoniobatalha.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete