Monday 7 September 2015

Layout "Reach the sky" by Maryse Jolin


Hello !!!
I just you share a creation that I made using the same
technique, than my last page Art Journal. I made a video
Step-by-step in my last post here Art Journal by Maryse Jolin


Allo !!!  
Je viens vous partagez une création que j'ai fait en utilisant la même
technique, que ma dernier page d'Art Journal.  J'avais fait un vidéo du 
pas-à-pas lors de mon dernier post ici Art Journal by Maryse Jolin



Somes close-up:
Quelques rapprochements:



Products 13@rts:

- Papers: mental vacation Travel map, Starlight Polaris, 
Fly away Days and nights.
- Gesso
- Paint Ayeeda metallic Turquoise, blue, green, gold pearl
- Paint Ayeeda matte yellow, lime
- Mist chalk grey, ultra marine
- Gold microspheres
- Gel medium
- Embellishments "Windoftravel" ScrapBerry's


À bientôt !! xx



8 comments: