Friday 11 September 2015

The Grin | Terhi Koskinen

Hi there, Terhi here!

Don't know about you, but for me is important to capture those silly pictures just as it is important to capture the more official ones.


For this scrapbook layout, I wanted to create the same kind of playful, happy and limitless look that my daughter has on her face. So cute and wild, ready to see the world!


First I covered the page with gel medium, chose gel medium instead of gesso because of the color: Gel medium is transparent and has a little sheen, gesso is matte and white, which might look a bit yellowish on white cardstock.
Then I spread a lot of mists and Splash! Inks on the paper, used water to make it more live.


See those squares? They are made with stencil, made a mix of Magic Powder, gesso and turquoise paint. It's perfect!


I hope I inspired you, have a lovely day!
Thank you for stopping by!



13@rts products:
Papers - Mental Vacation

3 comments: