Wednesday 9 March 2016

Terhi Koskinen | Hope

Hi there 13arts fans!

Terhi here today sharing my last CSI: Colors, Stories, Inspiration guest designer layout. The color scheme of this challenge was a real challenge for me, but I did it and it was fun! The challenge is already closed, but still there are many other case files you can join.


Evidence: Text print, leaves, distressing, metal.
Testimony: Write about a secret desire or wish.
My wish, or hope as I titled the layout, is to stay healthy. It is not a foregone conclusion and I'm doing my best to eat well, do my exercise and enjoy life. It's the attitude that makes the difference.


The paper cluster is combination of many different collections. There are papers from Color Basic collection, from Starlight collection, and from Cosy Evening collection. All looking good together.


Chipboards on the background have embossed layer on the top, but the title is much more fun. First I colored it with black ink, and then there is a layer of Glossy Accent glue. It made it shine so beautifully, just as the sunset in the picture. Bright!


Hope you liked it, see you soon!

Terhi xx


13arts products:

1 comment: