Monday 20 June 2016

Art Journal Spread by Anna Rogalska

Hello! Today I'd like to share with you my new art journal spread for 13arts.
I used several vintage pieces like photo, old book, material and lace.
My project is full of texture created with gesso, modeling paste and gel medium.


Witam! Dziś chciałabym pokazać Wam moje nowe wpisy w art journalu, któe powstały dla13arts.
Użyłam dużo elementów w stylu vintage jak zdjęcie, starą książkę, materiał i koronkę.
Mój projekt jest pełen tekstur stworzonych za pomocą gesso, pasty modelującej i medium żelowego.
 
 Some close ups

Kilka zbliżeń




I so love art journaling :)

Uwielbiam art journaling :)
 
13arts products:
 
Have a nice day!

Miłego dnia!


Anna Rogalska
 
Anna Rogalska
 


5 comments:

  1. Anna - beautiful journal pages - and gorgeous layers and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love love this page, such gorgeous textures and the colours oh so pretty!

    ReplyDelete