Tuesday 27 September 2016

CSI Case 213 | Fiona Paltridge


Hello 13@rts fans!  Fiona here with you today to share my CSI (Color, Stories, Inspiration) CASE FILE 213


I just love a challenge and these CSI Case Files are perfect! 
The scene was so adorable I couldn't resist giving it a go. To play is very simple. You have to be inspired first by the scene then you choose at least three "clues" from the"evidence" list and at least one "Testimony" from the other list.


From the "Evidence" list I choose Dots as my first clue, I used some adhesive beads for my dots as well as adding some black SPLASH Ink dots at the end.


Next clue I choose was a grid pattern, I drew some more lines onto the Secret letters paper that already has a wood grain on it and then coloured some of them in with some of the Matte Ayeeda paints that matched the colours from the inspiration. I also stamped some more finer grid over the top.


My final clue I choose was tape measure which I stamped on using some Ayeeda paint. Then i tied the testimony together by choosing to include a number sticker in my story. My story "3 Crazy Friends" .... the Friends chipboard fitted perfectly around my photo and I painted it with the Ayeeda paint to blend it in.


13@rts products used:





I hope you have some fun and join in with the CSI challenge too.

I'll see you all again soon xx









1 comment: