Thursday 9 February 2017

True Love | Fiona Paltridge

Hello 13Arts lovelies! Fiona here with you today to share a layout I have created using the gorgeous "His and Hers" collection designed by Olga Heldwein.

"True Love"
I created the two circles on the layout to begin with using the "Stitches" stencil and some white gesso. I then used these two focus areas to build my page around.

Adding the His an Hers chipboard gave the whole piece some dimension along with fussy cutting out the butterflies from the gorgeous Butterfly paper.

This layout is all about the layers. Adding more stenciling, more chipboard, some SPLASH! Ink splats and some paint splashes.

I just adore the vintage feel these papers have and the way you can use them in so many different ways.

13@rts products used:


Thanks for popping in.



3 comments: