Sunday 2 July 2017

Dreamy Layout by our GD - Katja Joulak- Mezzanotte


Witajcie!
Czas przedstawić naszą kolejną Gościnną Projektantkę. Katja Joulak- Mezzanotte jest utalentowaną artystką ze Szwecji. Będzie naszym Gościem przez kolejne 3 miesiące. Tylko spójrzcie na ten piękny layout, który zrobiła jako pierwszą inspirację. 

Hello!
It's time to introduce our next Guest Designer. Katja Joulak- Mezzanotte  is a talented Artist from Sweden. She's going to be our Guest for the next three months. Just look at this beautiful layout which she made as her first inspiration. 


>>> <<<


"I have been creating all my life. 2012 I did my first cards and since then I am stucked with papercraft and mixedmedia. Mixedmedia are now a big part of my life. Love to have messy hands, full of medias and color. Love to create different mixedmedia projects. I do cards, layouts, canvases, albums, art journal, ATC and also altered projects. I like new projects and challenges all the time. New products and new way of thinking get me exicted. I have experience from many designteams in Sweden. Here in Sweden I have workshops and mixedmedia classes for shops and on some events. I try to create in different styles and I am a big fan of glitter on my projects. I am happy to have be a GDT member and hope I can give some inspiration."



>>> <<<

Dream layout



I think you should believe in your dreams. Thats why I have made this layout. I am really happy to be a GDT here for 13arts. Hope I can give some inspiration.
I have used two papers from different collection on my layout and I have made one lighter and one darker side. For texture some paperscraps and I also used a lovely stencil, Aura Rosa Words.



I love butterflies so here I have used butterflies from the stickers collection His and Hers.
Have used different shades och Pearl mist and on that Micro glass beads and some glassfillers and at last some  Gold Glitter. Really love when its sparkle...


-Katja 



>>> <<< 

Piękny i inspirujący! Dziękujemy Katja. Nie możemy się doczekać Twoich kolejnych pomysłów. 

So pretty and isnpiring! Thank you Katja. We can't wait to see your next creations. 

1 comment:

  1. I've been following Katja and see her now and then on events. I hope I can take a class for her soon. I'm amazed by her works and she inspires me a lot!

    ReplyDelete