Wednesday 20 September 2017

Together - LO by Christina

Hello there 13Arts fans!!!! It;s Christina with you today and I'm super excited with my new LO with Fiona's collection "Strength in Numbers"... So unique and soft....So "abstract" , I loved every paper and embellishment of this really gorgeous collection!!

First of all I started with my backround...This time,  not so much texture...Only some colouring with the new acrylic paints in some beautiful colours...I added some stripes of paper too and some stripes of white gesso and modeling paste ... This paper is a beauty so I didn't want to hide it at all...




Then , I started the fussy cutting and decorating the page... I used a lot of the elements of the collection ,They are all so unique!!! I really loved the quote , so I added a my title on my LO ... "Alone , we can do so liitle... Together , we can do so much..." If you know me personally , you surely know that I try to keep a message in my pages ... Some useful message for everybody... I really loved this quote...



These feathers are my favourite, so I added some chipboard feathers , too... Feathers can give so much interest in a creation... The chipboard ones are not painted , but the paper feathers are painted in acrylic paints too... I like the transparent finish of these paints....

                                                                                 
   Products used:


I hope that you found inspiration in my creation .... I have really enjoyed every minute creating this one .... The hidden messages ... The elements.... The photo ... So, that ' s from me....
See you soon...
Hugs and Kisses

1 comment:

  1. Not usually one to use pastels, but this is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing and a little reminder not to stay away from color!

    ReplyDelete